Friday, April 23, 2010

We have some exciting news!!

Nope, we don't. I just thought that maybe you were sick of all my million blog posts lately that you wouldn't read my blog unless I tricked you.

Anyway, the real post title should say, "Another 5 more pictures." I guess we've been busy this month or something, only to get busier. Dustin turns 28 tomorrow! That will be another blogpost.

I read a certain friend's blog (you know who you are) and got inspired to check out the Idaho Falls Zoo. It wasn't bad! First of all, 3 and under are free and adults are 5$ a person. We paid 10$ for our whole family to come in. Plus, we packed a lunch. The zoo isn't big, by any means, but it has all the cool animals and it's the perfect size for a toddler that has a short attention span. We'll go again, for sure.
Here's my Jack again. I'm obsessed with this little guy. He's just so happy and squishy. He's sitting up now!
Alli's baby's quilt. I should have just said, "Brycen's quilt." Anyway, I liked the way it turned out. I used a pattern this time and learned how to bind! I fell in love with it and was seriously considering making another one for Jack.
Here it is inside, and you can see the back fabric.
Tonight we had 2 of Lillie's cousin's over for a sleepover! Alyse and Lillie are both 2 and are best friends. They boss each other around and tonight they even insisted on sleeping in the same bed. After 1/2 hour of hearing them giggling they finally fell asleep.
So that's it for now, friends! I promise I won't trick you again unless we really do have some exciting news.
Oh, and that job Dustin had an interview for: Dustin was placed #3 out of 5. The first guy turned it down, and they're still waiting to hear back from guy #2. If guy#2 doesn't take it, then Dustin will have a job! We'll just have to wait and see.... but keep praying please.

5 comments:

Kandis said...

I am guessing I am that certain friend! Considering I just made a post about loathing the zoo!
I'm glad you liked it!
And I hope Dustin gets that job! Fingers and toes crossed!

Lena said...

I love pictures. Keep posting them!

The Sheppards said...

That's the cutest quilt; love it!

sydni yoshioka said...

we also really like the I.F. Zoo. ohh the memories. your kiddos are super cute. maybe we'll get to see you this summer!?

Unknown said...

I just love that quilt! It looks so good on his crib side right now. Can't wait to use it! We're keeping our fingers crossed that Dustin gets that job. How awesome would that be! We should all go to the zoo when it warms up and when Brycen can go outside more. I love that little zoo! That'd be fun. PS I actually saw this blog post a while ago and didn't comment. But the title made me freak a little ha ha. I thought all the possibilities of what the exciting news could be...then I read the first line! Ha ha I love it.