Monday, April 12, 2010

The Cocoa Bean

Okay Southeastern Idahoans, you win. All this time I thought Idaho had nothing good to offer me besides the amazing food selections at all my favorite franchises. I met my match on Friday when I stepped into this little cupcake cafe in Rexburg. I purchased the "Raspberry Chocolate Cheescake" cupcake for $2.75 and almost peed my pants. It was splendid, no, more than splendid. It was by far the most amazing moist chocolate cake topped with glazed raspberries, light cheesecake mouse, and a fresh berry anyone could purchase, anywhere... and it came in a really cool box.

Next time you're in Rexburg and are feeling down, are on your "you-know-what," or need a quick and easy Birthday present, head over to College Ave (across from Porters) and partake. That cupcake gave me all kinds of crazy endorphins.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yummy! I have never even heard of that before! We should all take a special trip to Rexburg! Congrats on Dustin's interview that is so great!

Lyd said...

I love that place. Great drinks as well. Everything is yummy there, really.

sydni yoshioka said...

oh great, you tell me now that I moved! I'll never get a taste of those amazing cupcakes!!!