Sunday, April 18, 2010

14 New Pictures

That's right everybody, Jack turned 6 months old 8 days ago and is now enjoying a new variety of food. So far he hates peaches as much as I hate cottage cheese, and loves bananas, peas, squash, sweet potato's, and pretty much everything besides the peaches.

Hallelujah, Idaho doesn't suck anymore. The snow melted and it's been sunny and in the high 60's for the last couple of days. Dustin set up the trampoline and Jack's been loving the little red swing. It's time I start spending more time outside, I noticed today that my legs looked almost see-through from being so white.


Jack is almost 17 pounds! It's almost time to switch car seats for him. Lillie can be in a booster seat with a back, and lets be honest, I can't carry a 17 lb baby in a 4 lb car seat.
On Friday night Dana and some of her girls, Elisha, and me and Jack went to Rigby High's production of Beauty and the Beast. It was great! I would recommend it to anyone. The costumes and set were amazing and it followed the movie pretty closely. Here's a picture of little Jack and Sayde (2 months apart) sitting together at the musical.
The girls loved Bell!
My favorite was "Be Our Guest." People came out as china, various silverware, and salt and pepper shakers.
Alli had her baby 5 weeks early, so her baby shower came 1 1/2 weeks after Brycen was born! On Saturday we had the shower. Alli got tons of cute baby clothes and blankets. I volunteered to make the cake, it was fun and pretty easy to make.
The table-scape.
Favors.
The quilt Grandma Hill made.



It's been a busy weekend, but a fun one! Last night Dustin took me out to the Drive-In to see "Bounty Hunter" and "Date Night." I've never been to a drive-in theatre, and I loved it! It was only 6$ a person plus you can bring in all the food you want. What a steal.

1 comment:

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

You are too talented! That cake is amazing!