Monday, March 29, 2010

"We're really doing it, buddy!"

It's true, we packed up our family and went down to Utah for Saturday and Sunday. We stayed at the awe-inspiring Hyatt Hotel in SLC. Lillie loved sleeping in her very own Queen bed.
Saturday night, after picking up good ol' Eric Harker, we all drove down to Orem to see Michael Holt in his show called "Dirty Rotten Scoudrels." Let's be honest, I was a little skeptical at first if I was going to like it, but after about 15 minutes I couldn't stop laughing. Dustin and I were almost in tears! Singing was outstanding, acting was decent, and Michael did a good job. Thanks for the tickets, Michael. We also went to an amazing pizza place called 712. Wasn't disappointed.
Dustin and Eric helped me pick out a new perfume. I've been in the market since January. Dustin found his Jean Paul Goutier, and I found my Chloe. I almost picked up another awesome perfume called Flower Bomb... but after going back and forth, I'm confident I chose the right one. It was a big decision, and I couldn't have done it without those two (and the 2, slightly pushy sales ladies).

Sunday morning we woke up and headed off to Magna to see our old friends at church. It was nice catching up on everything that's been going on and see all the new babies that have been born in the year we've been gone. We picked up some lunch, then headed over to Temple Square. It was a really nice day. Lillie loved running around in the mid-50's sunny weather. It was a great weekend.






1 comment:

Kristi said...

Great pictures! It looks like a fun weekend!