Monday, March 29, 2010

Jo Malone

Have you heard of this amazing-ness?? It's a fabulous collection of various scents you can wear alone or mix and match. The scents are mostly unisex, and all go together. There isn't any combination that wouldn't "go."

I'm embarrassed to say, but I'm thinking about starting up my own "fund" to obtain 3 or 4 or 6 of these bottles. I made fun of Dustin for creating his "Gun Fund" (A jar with a picture of some expensive, masculine, scary-looking gun he wants) ... but after the trip to Utah I'm thoroughly obsessed.

http://www.jomalone.com/

I want the following:

Lime Basil and Mandarin
Nectarine Blossom and Honey
White Jasmin and Mint
Amber and Lavender
154
Black Vetyver Cafe

5 comments:

Kandis said...

I love Jo Malone!
I too have started a fund for some of this greatness! Hopefully within the next two months I will own two bottles!
Hope to see you soon!

Eric Harker said...

Whoa whoa whoa! Hold the phone. I'm baffled as to how I didn't get a mention on this post. Got any excuses?

Unknown said...

Sorry, I should have mentioned that if it hadn't been for you, Eric Harker, I wouldn't have even HEARD of Jo Malone.

McKenzie said...

mmmm looks good -- I wish I could smell it! Is it only in Utah? Cute SLC pictures!

Unknown said...

I've never heard of this, but it looks amazing! Delish!