Friday, August 14, 2009

Weekend getaway

Dustin and I planned world's most amazing weekend getaway for each other!
Starting Saturday morning, we're leaving Lillie with Dustin's gracious parents and are driving down to Utah to do the following:
  • Attend the Logan Temple for the first time since we were sealed there 2 years ago
  • Get a 70 minute side-by-side couples massage
  • Eat at the Melting Pot (you have no idea how excited I am)
  • Stay in our Little America tower room suite
  • Attend Music and the Spoken Word
  • Eat at the amazing Grand America Hotel Sunday brunch

I'm so excited! We're really living it up, means we'll be limited how much "us" time we'll have after we move to Virginia and have another baby.

Plus, tonight we're going to see the new babies, go out to eat with Tyson and Alli and Dustin's parents, then later I get to go hang out with my good friend, Jenni Wilson.

3 comments:

TacieB said...

Have fun you guys! That all sounds wonderful to me.

Eric Harker said...

Just a couple comments: 'each other' should be two words, not one. Also, I think it's actually spelled Lilly, not Lillie

The Barnum Family said...

Sounds like a fabulous getaway! Have a great time!