Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ladybug Birthday

Lillie turned 2 on Monday, August 17th. Her Ladybug party was Saturday, August 22nd and she had a blast. We held it at Kate Curley Park in Idaho Falls, and every single one of her cousins was there. They made ladybug jars (with real ladybugs) and played some water balloon games, but most importantly had cupcakes and Reed's Dairy ice cream.
Lillie got tons of presents. Dustin and I got her a little play kitchen (that took Dustin 4 hours to assemble). She got everything from cute Levi jeans, to play shoes and coloring books. She's been playing with all of her toys nonstop today. I'm most excited about all the clothes she got.
It was a fun party and we were happy everyone could be there. Lillie had a great time, and that's all that matters!
Here are some pictures:





6 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Happy Birthday to Lillie! You always do everything so cute! I wish you were closer so I could have you do my kids' birthdays!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday Lil! We had a great time at your party and Erika did such a great job!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Lillie! What a fun ladybug birthday idea. did you make those cupcakes? Those look amazing, I just want to reach out and snatch it from the computer screen...ha ha sorry I'm on a diet and I want food...real food.

The Rider Family said...

Soooo cute Erika I love love the ladybug birthday party and the cupcakes darling! I can't believe lillie is 2 that is so exciting looks like you guys are having a great time!

Unknown said...

I am so bummed we missed that party! Everything looked awesome. Good job!

TacieB said...

Happy Birthday Lil! Erika, I'm always amazed by your party planning skills. Everything always turns out so cute. I'm sorry Lil's present is so late. I've been out of it lately and haven't sent hers or Cooper's gifts. It will be coming soon, I promise! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with all of you.