Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Andy and Sayde

Here's a picture of my new nephew and niece!
Andy Lance Sheppard (Elisha and Lance's first baby) was born Friday, August 7th. He was 8 lbs 2 oz. and is soooooooo cute.
Sayde Jean Alboucq (Dana and Mike's baby) was born early this morning (Tuesday, August 11th) and was 7 lbs. 12 oz.. She's so sweet and is their 5th girl.
I love my new niece and nephew! I'm 28 weeks along and am SO baby hungry now after holding those two babies today. I guess I don't have too much longer to wait...

4 comments:

TacieB said...

Congratulations to both of your sisters! I love the babies' names, too. The babies are beautiful.

The Barnum Family said...

Such cute babies!
I wish I could tell you that these last couple months will fly by, but they never did for me. They always felt like the longest because I was so excited to have the baby and be done with being pregnant. But, all in all, your due date is getting closer every day! I can't wait to see pics of your little one!

Unknown said...

I love this picture so much! I'm just so excited for your sisters. What a happy time for your family!

Kristi said...

That is so fun! It'll be great to have all of those babies so close in age. Congrats to them all!