Thursday, June 4, 2009

We're having a....

BOY!!!
We're so excited! We knew we were suppose to have another baby about 7 months ago and it's nice to know that this little guy is suppose to be in our family. The baby weighs 8 oz. and is about 6 inches long. He's healthy and everything seems to be developing as it should. The due date is still October 31st.
We've already received many gifts! Yesterday my sister, Dana gave us a little outfit (very left) and Angie got us another cute outfit (very right). Then later that night Julie suprized us with 3 adorable outfits and a pair of shoes. Everything is so cute and so tiny!

Baby giving us a thumbs-up!

profile shot

6 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Congratulations! Your ultrasound pics are so cute! I always loved those.

Unknown said...

We're just so excited for you guys! Those outfits sure are cute.

sydni yoshioka said...

oh how fun! i bet lillie will be such a wonderful big sister!

Kandis Broadhead said...

Wow..congrats! I have no idea what to do with boys...so good luck!
Love ya and miss your face!

Unknown said...

Congrats! How exciting. I love that the baby is giving you a thumbs up!

The Barnum Family said...

Thanks for the grocery tips you left on my blog!
Primary is going alright. Jamie Nebeker is our new secretary. She's doing great and I love having her in there because she's really dependable. I'm starting to really feel the burnout, though. I think sometimes Claudia and Paige make things so complicated that really shouldn't be. Like this week they want to start separating ALL the kids in the older primary during singing and sharing time. Their plan is to randomly assign them seats as they come in the door and then randomly place the teachers among them. Personally, I don't think it's necessary. I think the kids should sit with their classes and learn to be reverent that way. We've been separating the older boys alot because they talk too much and I guess because that is working they think we need to do it for the whole primary. I'm not excited about their little plan, but...whatever.
anyway, sorry to vent on you!
Hope all is well in Wyoming!