Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yellowstone


First of all, don't ever wear flip flops to Yellowstone. Dustin and I both did and our feet hurt SO bad now.

So um, yes. We went to Yellowstone for the day! It was about 1 1/2 hours away and was well worth the drive. We saw all the geisers and old lodges and packed a lunch. It was pretty hot, so we wore lots of sunscreen and I was the lucky one with the big purse to carry all the bottles of water.





Some of the small pools were so blue! It was like looking at the ocean in Hawaii. Lillie loved pointing out all the pools and geisers that made bubbles.




On our way home we stopped at Lewis Falls. It was loud and really cool to see. We had a really good day! It would have been a little better if I got a tan...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Tyson and I were talking today about how we want to come up to Jackson on a Saturday and hang out with you guys. It would be a party! PS I love coupons, they are amazing.

Amber said...

I love Yellowstone...without flip flops ha ha. The pic of you and Dustin in your glasses is so cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time. Who doesn't have a good time in Yellowstone?

The Barnum Family said...

I haven't been to Yellowstone since I was a kid. We need to go. Cute pictures! Your baby bump is looking so cute!

sydni yoshioka said...

you guys are such a cute little family! do you find out soon what you're having?

Adam and Brittany said...

How fun, I want to go to Yellowstone. Last time I was there it was right after the huge fire, and everything looked dead. You are a trooper to walk around that place being prego...hope you're feeling good!