Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby numero 2

It's alive! Baby's measuring at 7 cm (2.8 inches) and heart rate is a fast 176. We're 13 weeks along and according to the baby's measurements the due date is still at about Oct. 31st (6 months away). I still think it's a boy... but I'm probably wrong means I thought Lillie was a boy also. We're excited, seeing the baby and hearing the heart beat made it all seem real and worthwhile. Having another baby is just as exciting as having your first, I decided.

Sorry the pics are so small. I can't figure it out.

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! We're so excited for you!

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats! Did you find a nice dr. in Jackson??

The Barnum Family said...

Hooray for hearing the heartbeat! I always love that part.

Unknown said...

Yay! We're so excited for you guys. I think it's going to be a boy too. :)

Amber said...

Hooray for baby numero 2!!!

sydni yoshioka said...

that's so exciting that your having a baby!!! i've been meaning to call, sorry...but i think it so awesome that you, me and jessie will all have kids the same age. hope you're liking it in jackson, hope you can come visit vancouver this summer!!