Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday OLD MAN!

Dustin got a big stack of pancakes for his breakfast today. I can't believe he's 27! When we first met he was 23 and I was 19. I tried to give him a good Birthday this year since he's had a rough couple of months. I thew him a bowling birthday party at Teton Lanes and alot of our family and a few friends came. Dustin loves bowling and even has his own shoes and 2 bowling balls. In college he was on a bowling team and they won the BYU-I championship. (He still won't throw that T-shirt away.) So bowling seemed to be the best option. We also went to Texas Roadhouse (his fav) and he got a big bloody steak. All in all he had a fabulous day.

Dust and Lil'.

My sisters Dana and Elisha. The lighting was way off. Sorry.

He bowled a 162. I'm not telling my score.

Lillie was really liking that purple 17 lb ball. Don't worry, it was way too heavy for her to even atempt at getting down. (I'm not a bad parent, I swear.)

Our cute neices! Leah and Rachael.

Tyson, Alli, Che, and Amber trying to act natural. I laugh everytime I look at Alli. She's so funny. Oh, and Amber had the cutest purse. Amber and Che are our adopted friends.

The entire bowling alley joined in singing. Dustin got shy.
Blowing all 27 out.


There's Amber's cute purse on the very left.

5 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Looks like such a fun party! And, yes, that purse is super cute! It's been ages since I had a cute purse. I think you've inspired some shopping!

Amber said...

That was so fun! Thanks again for inviting us. I always love making new friends. I can't believe Dustins score. I did so horrible. I'm just not the bowler I used to be. Oh and I really want to burn that pic you have of me on there. It's horrible. ha ha Thanks again. It was so fun. I think Dustin really enjoyed his birthday. Good job!

Unknown said...

That was such a fun party! We had a great time. Pretty sure that picture of me is sick ha ha. Tyson and I were just sitting here reading your post and I was getting really nervous to get to that picture! Lookin' good, self! ha ha Fun weekend!

Kristi said...

Fun fun! You are so creative Erika! I just wish we could have stuck around for the party...

Adam and Brittany said...

Happy Birthday Dustin! Love the pancake 27, I will have borrow that idea! Looks so fun, love bowling.