Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jackson

Here are a few pictures I've taken so far of our new place.

The view of the Teton's from our house.

Our little apartment. We're on the bottom level.

A view of Jackson from the Elk Refuge.

Taking a walk. It really wasn't as cold as it looks, I promise.

Making some banana bread! Lillie recently has really liked trying to help with things.

Lillie in her new curlers. I thought she would be playing with them and trying to take them out but she never did once. Oh, and here is Lillie with her curly hair.
This is the quilt I FINALLY finished for Lillie. I started making it about 5 months ago.

4 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Jackson looks beautiful! (Except the snow)
I like Lillie's curly hair! So cute!

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats on being moved, whew! Lillie's curly hair is so cute, I love the quilt. Good job, such cute colors!

Diane Wisniewski said...

LOVE Lillie's curly locks!!! Hmmm... reminds me of 5 little Wisniewski girls on Saturday nights, getting ready for Sunday!

Amber said...

That is such a darling quilt Erika. You're so talented! Ok so you know what's so funny? Alli called me just a few minutes ago and told me about Friday. And then I got on my blog right after and you had left me a comment about it ha ha. Anyway yes we would love to come and are so excited! I love bowling. In fact I used to go with Clark and Tyfra all the time ha ha Those guys were pretty good bowlers. Anyway we really appreciate the invite. You guys are so fun to hang with. Love the Jackson Pics by the way. So fun. see you Friday!!!