Thursday, November 14, 2013

Chloe's Nursery



 
I thought long and hard about how I wanted our baby's nursery to feel. I decided on simple, elegant, and heavenly--oh, and gender neutral. Dustin and I (let's be honest. It was mostly Dustin.) spent a weekend this Summer building and installing the custom wainscot, I painted the room a shade of gray named "anonymous" and we went from there. After Chloe was born, we were able to add a few light pink touches.  It's probably my favorite room in our home--which is good--means I spend hours upon hours each day and night rocking our baby in there.
 
Here is Chloe's crib quilt I finished at last! This "easy" quilting pattern turned out to be a real doozie.


 
Now she just needs to age a tad so she can sleep in there.

1 comment:

allie. said...

I LOVE that gray color. did you buy the chair in that fabric or did you cover with that fabric?

ps: i have been working on taylor's baby quilt since we found out we were pregnant with him. now that he's 9 mos and still doesn't have his quilt, maybe i should put it on my list of things to do.....