Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Just another cleaning tip!

Hello again. Today marks another semester "first day of school" today.
.
What I thought would be an easy 6 credit-load, has turned into a moderately time-consuming 10. Oh well! I'm excited about my classes and happy to be back in the Snow building.
.
Alright, here's my spring cleaning tip.
When I clean houses, probably 90% of the time this part of a kitchen appliance is disgustingly dirty. I even forget to clean it in my own kitchen and notice it when I do a deep clean.
.
Here it is:
It's the very top of the dishwasher where this nice lady's right hand (well, thumb) is touching.
So hurry and grab a dishcloth with dishsoap and wipe it off really fast. Check the entire door and inside the dishwasher and wipe it down if it's looking scary, also. If it's covered in yellow (which is VERY common), a magic eraser will take it off the easiest.
.
There you go! Happy Spring Cleaning (if there is such a thing).

1 comment:

TacieB said...

First of all, that is a great tip. I'm going to go look at my dishwasher right now - I'm sure it's gross! Second of all, I thought the lady in the picture was you, at first glance.