Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Old and New....

It's here! I ordered the baby's bedding a few weeks ago and I recieved it just a few days ago. I figured Lillie and the new baby boy would be sharing a room... so I searched for matching stuff. I got everything really cheap at this one ebay store, both bedding sets were 80$ combined. They're both 100% cotton and are both really cute, I think.
Here's Lil's toddler bedding set:
And here's the new baby boy's:
Also, we sold our truck! We put an add in the Thrifty Nickle that came out on Thursday and we sold it on Sunday. The guy paid for it in cash... which was pretty awsome. To be honest we hated that pickup. It was a good car, but we're glad it's gone. Goodbye 95 Nissan!

Here's Dustin's new company truck. It's a 2005 Chevy Duramax. He loves it. It's obviously quite the step up from his last vehicle.
And with the 4th of July weekend and all the traveling we did last week, it's hard to believe I'm already 24 weeks (6 months)! I've had an awsome pregnancy so far. I'm staying a good weight, eating extra healthy, and excersizing a few days a week. I have energy and only feel pregnant at night when it's uncomfortable to sleep. I'm still pretty nervous about having another baby, especially with all of Lil's temper tantrums lately... but also excited at the same time. I'm really enjoying this time that I have with just Lillie. I know that when baby #2 comes life will get harder!
Dustin also informed me that we'll be here atleast 6 or 7 weeks (through the end of August) then we'll be off somewhere else. His boss flew out to his job early last week and told him that they have 4 years of work lined up for him right now- which is amazing! If only I knew where we were moving... grrr.

7 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

First off, that bedding is SUPER cute! And such a great deal! Second, Hooray for the nicer truck and for people who pay in cash! And third, and most important, yay for a nice pregnancy!

TacieB said...

I love the bedding you found! What a fantastic deal. I'm so glad you guys sold the truck. That's got to feel good. And I have to say Erika, you are one of the cutest pregnant women I've seen. You never seem down to me.

McKenzie said...

cute bedding! and cheap at that! when are you due again?

Amber said...

ooh I love the bedding! That is amazingly cute! And I really love the truck, Che is dying to have a truck. I bet it feels good to sell it. I am happy your pregnancy is going well, I hope mine's like that. Actually I hope I get prego!!

Unknown said...

You guys have had so much going on! It looks like you had a great time on your trip. I love all the pictures! That aquarium is great, I love it. I was waiting for the big shark mouth picture ha ha. Have to get one of those every time! I seriously love the bedding you chose. And I can't believe the price! Seriously, I don't know how you get so many good deals. You need to teach me! And congrats on selling the truck, that's exciting! And cash makes it that much better!

Kristi said...

Cute bedding and great deal! Its crazy to think that Lillie is ready for a big girl bed! Thats great that you have another 5 years with this company- what a relief. But I agree, it would be great to know where you will be and when!

Amber said...

I'm glad you guys scored good seats at HP. WE should all get together and play ringtoss so we can teach you guys how to play. It's so fun. You would love it. Tyson beat me on his first time playing. And I've been playing for years. I suck though ha ha