Monday, July 6, 2009

Independance Weekend!

Happy 4th of July! Our weekend included boating, a BBQ, fireworks, and exhaustion! Lillie didn't like the fireworks, but Dustin and I sure did. Idaho Falls has the 14th best fireworks show in the US... so it was pretty good. Here are some pics from the weekend.

Lil playing in the water with the straw from her Capri Sun.
Lillie chasing Cooper

Dustin and Lillie on the boat, she was a little tired.

Cooper, Easton, Lillie and Rachael jumping on the tramp at the BBQ.


My half eaten Flag cake... a must for the 4th.

All the kids (besides Rachael) after the BBQ waiting around to do our own fireworks.

Dustin lighting off the illegal's.

Lillie snuggling with Gramps.

Rachael and Lillie waiting for the big firework show in IF.

They make it look like it was cold!

Lillie and Anna with their glow necklaces and bracelets.

Another pic I got of the fireworks! The show was 35 minutes long and was incredible!

5 comments:

TacieB said...

It sounds like you guys had a great weekend! I love all the pictures. I wish I could have been there, too.

The Barnum Family said...

What a fun holiday! I miss watching fireworks. Nate's not big on the 4th. I haven't seen a good fireworks show in ages!

Kristi said...

great pics. we had a great time at the bbq. thanks again!

Unknown said...

You got some awesome pictures of the fireworks! The bbq was a lot of fun, thanks again for putting that together. We need to definitely have another bbq soon!

Adam and Brittany said...

How fun! Lillie in her little swimming suit...so cute.