Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Kitchen Gadgets

I love kitchen gadgets. I'm a big fan of the KitchenAid Garlic Presser, and the melon-baller, or any other 'one purpose only' item. I've come across these 3 kitchen gadgets the past 2 weeks- I highly recommend them!

Gadget #1: Potato Peeler/scrubber
Found at: DollarTree (1$)
Why I like it: Self explanatory! Gadget #2: Cheese Grater Box Set
Found at: Ikea (4.99)
Why I like it: Because not only does it save you a plate to grate your cheese, but also comes with a lid for storage. No mess, and no worries if you grate too much. Plus, it's easier to grate cheese with this than with the standing box grater.Gadget #3: Cherry/Olive Pitter
Found at: Target (9.99)
Why I love it: All of a sudden eating cherries is easy. This device comes with a 'splatter guard' and is virtually mess free. It takes out only the seed, and none of the fruit leaving you with a perfect, healthy snack.


3 comments:

TacieB said...

I'm so glad you guys found a cherry pitter! I love gadgets, too.

Nick and Tanya and Family said...

I am so glad that you found my blog!! I am excited, I hope life is treating you well in WY. We miss you too!!

Unknown said...

I love kitchen gadgets! These ones look exciting. I can't believe the stuff you guys find at the dollar store. Amazing!