Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's do that again!!

Recognize the quote?! It's from Shrek and it sums up entirely how I feel. Our honeymoon/5 year anniversary celebration was nothing less of incredible. I remembered what our life was like before we were caught up in the busy lifestyle of child-rearing. I don't know if I need to explain every picture from our trip. Just know that we had a remarkable, relaxing time- especially knowing that it would probably be at least another 5 years before we do something this liberating again.




















"Step aside, Randy Quaid!" and Bubba Gumps




These next pictures were taken at my sister's house when she was watching the kiddos.
... oh yeah. Did I mention that while we were away our baby Jack came down with a double ear infection, strep throat, and pnemonia?? We didn't even go to dinner that night that we found out because we were so heartbroken. It was very comforting to know that our children were in good hands.




I'll try posting more often! I'm in a bad habit of being extremely lazy, computer-wise.

My only tip is that if you've been thinking about it, you should make a way to do it. It's worth it.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you did it right. We are excited to hear more about it.

Amber said...

So fun! Love all your pics! I can't wait to go on our cruise in 4wks. Counting down the days!

Adam and Brittany said...

Looks amazing! Love the time with just the two of you, so fun. You guys deserved it!