Friday, March 27, 2009

Details, details...

Baby:
I'm due October 31st. I have been feeling quite sick and extremely exhausted the last 4 or 5 weeks. Thankfully I haven't thrown up yet, but trust me, I feel like I could at almost any given moment. Atleast when I was prego with Lillie I only felt sick for 3 or 4 hours a day. With this baby it is all day and all night! I even wake up atleast 3 times everynight because I feel so sick. Oh well. It'll go away in a few weeks. It's reassuring to know that this baby needs to come down to our family right now. We had a strong feeling that we needed another baby (despite the shaky circumstances at the time) so we know our lives can only get better!
New job:
Dustin received a job from a company called EDL Construction based out of San Diego. They are a steel building company that work nationwide. Dustin will be a superintendant just doing what he loves- supervising, scheduling, and resolving daily conflicts. It's one of those jobs that you would either think is horrible or awsome. We will move every 4 to 6 months to a completely different location for Dustin to work. We're starting in Jackson Hole, WY and we'll see from there! We are SO excited! I think it will be a fun adventure for us.
We move in about 2 weeks. Dustin is flying down to San Diego on Tuesday and will get more details then. But don't worry, we're expert packers and can pack everything in a day if needs be.
Lots of changes ahead!

3 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Congrats on the new job!! That sounds very exciting, moving all the time. Jackson Hole, wow, that will be fun. I love it there. I'm glad everything is going good for you guys!

Kandis said...

so is it bad for me to not be happy that you are moving? We are happy for you however...but sad you ase leaving

VicandNanc said...

YAY!!! Double Congrats!! Jackson will be SO much fun! I think you guys have moved & switched jobs more than anyone I know. I just hope that doesn't result in hair loss some day! haha :) You are such a trooper!