Monday, June 25, 2012

Sneak Peak at Mother's Day pics.


For Mother's Day this year, Dustin got me a gift certificate to one of my very favorite local photographers, Katie Wells. I have been drooling over her vision and artistry for photgraphy for years. She has an at-home, natural light studio and is the best with kids. This was one of the last pictures we took that day, and she got Lillie and Jack (and me) to smile at the same time. Incredible talent, I tell you. (means we have yet to ever take a family picture without atleast ONE of our kids screaming) This also might mean I might get to change my facebook profile pic.

I pick up the 4x6 proofs and CD with high resolution images on Thursday. I can't wait to see how all the others turned out!

And don't worry, Dustin is in them also. :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That is so fun! The picture is beautiful. It will be fun to see more of them!

Ben and Becky said...

that's a beautiful picture! lucky you :)

sydni yoshioka said...

ohhh, that picture couldn't be more perfect! you're so lucky. we tried to do Eliza's one year pics yesterday - she had a beautiful tutu dress, pearls, even a lace crown.. but no, my dreams were dashed as she screamed the whole time. there's always next year i guess:)

The Pattersons said...

is dustin in any? hahahaha! j/k they r gorgeous! You and the kiddos look amazing:-)