Monday, February 1, 2010

"Surprize, surprize, surprize, duh-duh-duh Happy Birthday!"

It's true, on Sunday (JAN 31) it was my 23rd Birthday. I had a great Birthday weekend. On Saturday night Dustin took me to TGIFridays to get some amazing ribs curtosy of their new Jack Daniels Grill. World's best ribs, my friends.
He also took me to a comedy stand-up with some hilarious LDS comedians. There were 3. One of the guys just did a stand up at The Laugh Factory with Tim Allen a few weeks prior, and one of the other guys was the guy who wrote "Singles Ward" and "Mormons and the Mafia." All 3 of them were so funny. After that Dustin took me to go get a Maple Butter Blondie from Applebees (amazing), and then we went on a long drive. We were gone for 6 1/2 hours. It was the best gift ever.

Tonight (Monday) Dustin threw me a shin-dig to celebrate with our families and friends. It was chaotic and so entertaining. We ate sandwiches, played BINGO, ate cake and ice cream (with some wonderful trick candles, thank you Dustin), and opened presents. It was fun to visit with everyone and so great for everyone to come. I have a great family (on both sides) and amazing friends.

Here are the pictures from the party:







And thanks again Tacie for my GLEEK shirt! I'm wearing it right now.

6 comments:

McKenzie said...

Looks like you had a fun day!

Amber said...

Ha ha I love your Gleek shirt! I'm so glad you had a good birthday. Che would have been jealous to know that you had a Blondie at Applebees...that is his favorite dessert ever! And thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I still can't decide about those holders. Most people are worried about price and I probably wouldn't make them if I couldn't make anything off of them. I am just not sure. ANway, hope your birthday was fantastic! As fantastic as your Gleek shirt! LOVE yA

Unknown said...

ha ha I love that t-shirt! It is so cute. And I too thought of Che' when you said you guys got a blondie. He loves those things! Your party was fun! I'm glad so many could make it!

Kristi said...

Happy birthday! It was fun to come and celebrate it with you! Sounds like Dustin did everything just right!

sydni yoshioka said...

Only 23! Your such a young hot mama! That's one great benefit about living with the in-laws - free babysitters! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! Love the t-shirt, so cute!