Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Sledding Mis-hap.

It was a nice snowy day here in Ucon, Idaho when our family decided to go to the Ucon "pit" and go sledding. Lillie went down a couple of times, but wasn't so sure.

Dustin decided to give it a whirl.



:)
So after that I was debating on going down myself, but the 7 year old kid next to me was talking smack, so based solely on peer pressure.... I went. I screamed louder than any other 13 year old, Curve smelling, push-up bra wearing middle-school girl there, thank you very much.
Overall it was a fun 35 minute outing. We had some good laughs, and some good cries (just Lillie, Dustin wanted to clarify). Can't wait until it snows again! I might be going by myself next time.

7 comments:

Eric Harker said...

"Curve smelling" AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yes!

Amber said...

Ha ha! That is funny. I haven't gone sledding in forever!

The Pattersons said...

LOL! Yes that is awesome!I wish we could have been there to laugh at Dustin biffing it!

Kristi said...

That is too funny! Love the pics but I have to say, I think I enjoyed Erika's descriptions the best!

Lyd said...

This is awesome. I can't wait till I have kids to victimize them with fun.

Unknown said...

ha ha ha I'm so glad you had pictures of this! That is too funny. Next time you guys go I want to come! Even if I can't actually sled. I want to watch and take some good pictures!

The Barnum Family said...

That's quite the hill! I wish we had one like that around here. Nate's never been sledding and every winter I feel the urge to put him on one of those little discs and push him down the hill. So he can see what it's like, not because he's driving me crazy. =)