Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More pictures

Here's our side table. I thought it was a neat picture with Lillie and Jack and Dustin and I in the background.

Here's Jack's birth announcement. I loved how it turned out.
Here are some pictures of our family taken about 30 feet away from the building Dustin's building on the Elk Refuge. We ran over there real quick today to snap some pictures for our Christmas card. Lillie thought it was hilarious how I had to run back and forth to set the timer on our camera between every picture... so thankfully she was smiling in every picture!

3 comments:

The Sheppards said...

Yay! Can't believe Lillie was happy for the camera!

Kristi said...

Those are so cute! Well done!

TacieB said...

I do want to snuggle Jack! Lillie's hat is adorable. Very cute family pictures. Erika, you look fantastic!