Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Long Awaited Update

Holy cow, I can't believe it's been 5 1/2 weeks since baby Jack was born. We've had a pretty eventful past few weeks. Here are some memorable things that have happened:
  • Lillie came down with pink eye in both eyes
  • Lillie, Dustin, and I all had the swine flu for about a week.
  • Jack came down with pink eye (luckily only in one eye).
  • We went to the doctor 11 times in 21 days.
  • We hit 2 deer!
  • Jack came down with pink eye AGAIN.
  • Halloween! We went to the Melaleuca trick or treat, went trick or treating with my sister Dana and her fam, left the kids with their Grandparents while Dustin and I went to a Halloween party at Tyson and Alli's.
  • Had a fight with our landlord after they walked in to our apartment thinking we were gone.
  • Went to my sister's sealing to their new adopted son, Andy
  • Had three baby blessings to attend on Sunday... including Jacks!
  • Got our car back
  • Now we're just waiting to find out when and where we're moving!
Here are some pictures of all the events exept the blessings. I'll post those later.







This little girl! She colored all over the wall and was just so proud of it. I had to take a picture before I sent her to time-out.

3 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

Wow! It sounds like life has been crazy! I can't believe how big Lillie is getting. I still see her crawling around the church on her knees! =)
I love your new family picture. It's so true to life!
Glad you're all healthy again and I can't wait to see where you guys go next.

Kristi said...

Lillie is just so cute! And I love Jack's 1 month picture- that's a really good idea! You guys have been through a ton. I'm amazed at how you guys are able to just get through it and smile.

Amber said...

yay so fun!! Loved Halloween, I'm so glad we all got to hang out!