Saturday, July 20, 2013

Recital Recap






The recital went so well! I was happy with how I sounded and was extremely glad to even get through my French Ouvre ton Coeur song without any major mishaps! Allison played excellent and Lillie sang so sweet in the song I arranged. It was so nice to have so much support there from family and friends and the reception was beautiful and elegant. Thanks to my Mom and sister and Mother-in-law, we had homemade creampuffs, chocolate dipped strawberries, and sparkling cider. Julie even brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers for the centerpiece. What a perfect way to close this chapter!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Yay! Glad to hear it went smoothly and that you are happy with the experience. Next stop, graduation! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I was hoping I'd get to talk to you about this on Sunday! I'm glad it went well!!

Kjerstin said...

Seeing you swig straight from the bottle makes me love you even more! :)