Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simplify, yeah right.

And how do I do that exactly??

Between work, side jobs, and running- Dustin may as well be working 65 hours a week! Then add on me working at the temple and doing 10+ hours of house cleaning a week (not even including my own house)... I'm feeling quite overwhelmed.

And school starts in 4 weeks...
(yes, I realise that the '...' Is super annoying, but it exemplifies my thoughts and feelings of stress and growing anxiety.)

So I really need to simplify my life, I just don't know how to accomplish such a feat.

4 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

I know what you mean. Just take it one day and one task at a time. Be sure to kiss your kids and your husband every day and keep breathing in and out. :)

Lena said...

and pray every day, it makes a huge difference and things do start coming together

Kristi said...

I don't know how you are handling everything, even without school. Hang in there! It'll definitely be worth it! Honestly, make sure you find some time for yourself. Its the only way to survive!

Kandis said...

When you figure it out...let me know.