Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not a year over 21!

Actually, exactly a year over 21.
Dustin gave me the best Birthday ever! I've been working a lot the last few weeks, and it was SO nice to have the weekend to ourselves.
Dustin's parents are watching Lillie for the weekend. Dustin made me breakfast then took me tubing down this cool hill by Park City with a lift thing. No excersice whatsoever! YES!!
We also went out to eat at Applebees (my fav), then went to our hotel for the night. We used a gift certificate for a tower balcony room at the Little America Hotel. We slept in, then ate at the amazing Sunday Brunch (included in the gift certificate). They had freshly squeezed orange juice.
It was so relaxing and felt like a vacation. I missed Lillie, but tried not to think about it too much. It was nice to feel like a newlywed couple again! You forget how crazy things are until you take away the child!
We asked a lady to take our picture and Dustin told her it was my Birthday. She responded, "Well, you don't look like you could be a year over 21!" and I said, "Actually, I'm 22!"
Lillie and Momma!

7 comments:

sydni yoshioka said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm horrible and remember b-days. Looks like you had a awesome get away! I really like your hair dark!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Happy Birthday!!! That sounds so fun...Adam and I could use a mini vacation too. Maybe for Valentines day. I love the brunch at Little America, my mom took us there last year, so yummy! Hope everything is going well for your cute little family of three.

VicandNanc said...

Happy Birthday! I am finally catching up on blogs today since I'm home sick with nothing else to do & it has been fun looking at all of your pictures. I love your hair cut & I guess you dyed it dark too? Very cute. I also love how you & Lilly always have a cute flower on your head! I so need to get back into that as that is one of the things Vic loved about me when we were dating!

Amber said...

That sounds so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. All I know still is how to be a newly wed. I can't wait to have kids!

The Pattersons said...

Hey man! Yikes sorry i didnt call on the official day, everything kind went crazy after my dad got sick...you know. Anywho i am glad you had such a dood time! Cant wait to see you next month!

McKenzie said...

Cute pictures, dude! Looks like you guys have loads of fun.

McKenzie said...

Cute pictures, dude! Looks like you guys have loads of fun.