Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Amazing Photographer

A couple weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. Our photographer, Eric Harker out of Salt Lake City (ericharker.com), happened to be in town and did a very professional job. He understood my complicated vision of what I wanted these pictures to look like and captured them perfectly. I loved the indoor lighting, the formal clothes, and the classy and elegant location. Of course, we have a million pictures to choose from, but these are 5 I really liked out of 230. I could have posted 20 more. Enjoy.



I would recommend him! Thanks again, E^2.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These turned out great! I especially like the one of you guys on the floor. And I can imagine the laughs you guys had while you were posing ha ha. These all turned out great!

Lena said...

Love them! Great work!

Lyd said...

So cute!!

Ben and Becky said...

great pictures of your cute family!

TacieB said...

Erika, these pictures are wonderful!

Amber said...

So cute!! Love ALL these pictures! I love the one of you guys on the floor and the first one of those cute kids of yours. He did a great job! What an adorable family!